Saturday 2 November 2013

High End Vs High Street


I thought I would do a little post on some of my favourite items I've seen online recently and show some alternative cheaper options. With the party season coming up there are so many gorgeous going-out pieces coming in.. sadly not all of them are exactly purse-friendly. 




I love this navy jumpsuit from brand Three Floor recently worn by Nicole Scherzinger. Until Christmas comes this jumpsuit may need to stay on my wishlist rather than my wardrobe. Cry.
You can buy the 'Sky High' Jumpsuit here for £145. Brand 'Little Mistress' at Very do a similar sweetheart jumpsuit (pictured below) for £52 which can be bought here.



The single sole heel has made a huge comeback and can dress up any outfit, especially a jumpsuit! Alexander Wangs black leather single sole sandal heels are sophisticated and timeless, with their understated look they are a great staple piece for your wardrobe and would look great teamed with the Three Floor bandeau jumpsuit or dressed down with jeans. They can be bought via Net-A-Porter here for £445. Missguided offer a cheaper alternative in their Kazumi Leather heeled sandals in black and at £24.99 who could resist!


I really love this updated version of the classic black leather clutch bag. The ZARA version is my personal favourite as it can be worn day or night as it has a useful handle and I love the gold against the black as well as it being an absolute bargain at £19.99! Definitely something to put on your Christmas list. The Maison Martin Margiela is equally beautiful, especially with the suede interior which I prefer to the Zara versions lining (still, can't complain for £20). 

If you have a good look online you can get some really good bargains and designer-dupes. Have you found any good bargains recently? Which do you prefer from these three picks, High End or High Street?


Thanks for reading! Christina x


1 comment:

  1. The Zara clutch and the Little Mistress jumpsuit are so adorable! Great picks.
    I'm a new follower of yours and I would love it if you checked out my blog and follow me back as well. It would mean so much to me. :) x
    www.theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete