Friday 15 November 2013

Nars Creamy Concealer Review




Before buying this concealer I had heard so many good reviews on it so I thought I would give it a shot. Nars is definitely one of my favourite beauty brands and I love all their products I have tried and this one didn't fail to impress. It has a really nice consistency - not too thick which I have found with other concealers but it gives you really good coverage so you would only need to apply it once or twice a day. 


The shade I chose was 'Ginger' which is considered to be 'medium'. I would recommend buying this shade if you have a medium complexion with yellow tones. I think I could have gone for 'Custard' too which is for slightly lighter skin tones but 'Ginger' is pretty much the perfect colour for me. 



I bought mine from the House of Fraser click and collect store in Aberdeen and it was £21 (students now actually get a 10% discount at House of Fraser!). This is fairly pricey for a concealer but I do think it's worth investing in as it is an essential in your make up bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment